Provide Meals: Yes
Centre's Category: Kindergarten, Nursery
Student Age Group: 1+ to 6 years old
Operating Hours (Monday to Friday): 7.30am - 6.30pm
Program / Teaching Method: Montessori based
Language Classes: English, Malay, Chinese
Medium of Communication: English
Class size: 4 years old and above: approximately 10 to 12 students per class ; 2 & 3 years old: 5 to 1 students per class ; 1 years old: 2 to 1 students per class
Sharing my experience in St. Nicholas Montessori Centre (Tadika Sri Sinar Emas)
) for all parent:
1. Keep on found new wound at my son body after come back fr nursery. Last few mth we found at his hand and he complain his friend hit him. We ask teacher next day, then only the teacher feedback another kid use ruler to hit him. The main problem is teacher did not inform parent. Only update after we ask. After that keep on found this kind of wound, we ask teacher they keep saying nothing. Due to this not very serious wound so we did not take it seriously. This is our mistake. Parent pls aware.
26 Nov 2014, we found wound on his neck again after come back from nursery and ask teacher by next day after school but that time the wound become lighten then teacher just say nothing happen.
28 Nov 2014, we found new wound on his body near to neck and on leg and hand. This round we took pic and send to principal. And request to stop form sending him to nursery immediate.
The principal heard we decide not to continue in her school, she totally do not answer why have wound in my son body and say “not interested to talk to us” in very rude way.
2. My son complain kaKak in school slap him. I ask teacher, she reply me no kayak play with him only not slap.
And he complain kakak always use tape to stick on his mouth.
That time we did not take it seriously as we feel maybe is kid misunderstanding.
3.I keep on telling teacher we need two way communication. Pls update me what happen in sch. But we never get any update unless we ask.
4. My son is vr friendly and can mix with others easily even others race before go to St.Nicholas Montessori. But after go nursery awhile, he become very scare to stranger.
5. He kena chickenpox in October, we ask school whether any other kid have chickenpox. They still try to hide. until the last only feedback got other kid fever also. I feel that school should alert parent in advance.
6. 1st and 2nd day after chickenpox, he still ok to go to school but he start to cry on 3rd day and not willing to go school. Ask teacher how long he cry after we leave but teacher say he is very happy in school and stop crying immediately after we leave.
I have try to monitor outside school and I heard he continue crying for very long period. Why teacher need to lie.
7. Alots insert bites. Whole body especially his leg and hand. We feedback few time. At beginning they apologies and got improvement. Bt after certain time get bites again. Now the teacher said he kena fr home. If kena fr home, how come my youngest daughter don't kena. This is very un responsible. If 1 or 2 bites we still ok. Now is whole leg, hand and body.
8. He even do not know how to hold a pencil after go school for few mth(April until noV). I don't think he is slow learner coz we start to teach him now. few time only, he know how to write 123. What he learn from school???
We send our kid to school mean we trust them but at the end our kid get hurt. Very disappointed.
Gentle reminder to all parent, please do survey properly before send you kid to any school. Do not hope that this kind of issue happen in another kid.
School is good. But in the bayan lepas branch, the teacher handling kids in daycare is very rude and rough to children. She makes the daycare experience very stressful for the babies.