To provide best in class curriculum relevant to the market that is delivered consistently and produces results. Our vision is to be the market leader and premium English language education service provider in Asia, Middle East and beyond.
Awarded a certificate in Best Enrichment and Learning Schools 2012/13 (Voted by Parents) in the category of Best in English Language & Reading System, by Parents World Magazine Singapore.
Voted the number one most popular program on the Kiasu Parents Forum in their Comparing Pre-School English and Phonics Enrichment poll.
• Working with children between the ages of 2.5 to 12 years old.
• Teaching pre-reading skills to children using the I Can Read System.
• Teaching reading and comprehension skills using the I Can Read System.
• Teaching writing skills, including grammar, editing and publishing.
• Teaching oral presentation and communication skills.
• Helping children develop social skills and positive classroom behaviour.
• Teachers will conduct initial assessments for all incoming students.
• Teachers will regularly assess students during classes to monitor individual progress.
• Teachers will maintain regular open communication with parents, through informal meetings, formal meetings and scheduled parent teacher meetings.
• Teachers will keep attendance logs for all classes taught and update Centre Management when a student is ready for promotion.
• Teachers will attend regular Learning Centre Team meetings.
Contribute to Student Growth and Retention
• Increasing sign-ups – achieved through maximising the assessment process.
• Minimising withdrawals – achieved through maximising the teaching process.
• Degree-level qualifications, preferably in Teaching/Education/Early Childhood/Studies/English/English Literature or Linguistics.
• Native English speaker with a universally recognisable accent and a strong command of the English Language.
• At least two years of related teaching experience, or similar.
• An enthusiasm for teaching young children.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work well with co-teachers, and Learning Centre Management.
• The ability to operate with a high level of integrity and professionalism.