We value and recognize the uniqueness of each and every child. We understand not every child is the same. Each child has different learning levels and styles. We recognize all have an abundance of talents and abilities.
Our school strives continually to help each child excel at his or her own pace and level of development. We believe early childhood education is of paramount importance in a child's development and as such we recognize we are in partnership with the parents in instilling in each and every child, good character, social responsibility and strong values that will lay a solid foundation for future growth. Children who complete the Fungates System are more innovative and creative and question constantly the world around them. These are Malaysia's inventors, entrepreneurs and builders of tomorrow.
We create an environment of love and acceptance where every child has room to grow, develop and enjoy the early learning experiences at their own pace and in their own uniqueness at this crucial time of their lives.
We are looking for an enthusiastic kindergarten teacher to foster and facilitate the intellectual and social development of the children. Teaching kindergarten includes planning, implementing and assessing lessons. You will teach children with patience and creativity. Kindergarten teacher duties include designing a teaching plan and using activities and instructional methods to motivate children.
• Design and follow a complete teaching plan
• Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
• Organize learning material and resources
• Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
• Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
• Assess students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
• Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
• Cooperate with administration staff
• Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
• Proven working experience as a kindergarten teacher, kindergarten assistant or teacher aide
• Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
• Creative and artistic teaching abilities
• Teaching and organisation skills
• Patience and flexibility
• Strong communication skills
• Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
• Diploma or Degree preferably in Education