Explore a career with exciting growth opportunities, join us in a career that offers exciting opportunities to grow in roles which allow you to work on creative and in an environment which keeps you energized and inspired.
• Energetic and enthusiastic, enjoy working with pre-school children 3 to 6 years being passionate about their overall development.
• Committed in nurturing children with great responsibility, with love and affection.
• Plan /assist in planning curriculum activities for the children.
• Planning and carrying out the daily developmental and care giving tasks of children.
• Relationship building with children and their families.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Early Childhood Education or KAAK/PERMATA with childcare experiences or in other related fields.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin speaking will be an advantage.
• Candidates with or without experience are encouraged to apply, training will be provided.
• Interested candidates may send in your resume or call in for further details.
From RM 1, 200 to RM 2, 000