• Design and follow a complete teaching plan.
• Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills.
• Organize learning material and resources.
• Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities.
• Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information.
• Assess students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis.
• Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing.
• Cooperate with administration staff.
• Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
• A love for children.
• Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
• The ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively.
• 1-2 years Early Childhood Education Experience.
• Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
• CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain.
• Able to use a computer with basic proficiency.
• Willing to work indoors or outdoors.
• Ability to speak, read, and write English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.