To provide best in class curriculum relevant to the market that is delivered consistently and produces results. Our vision is to be the market leader and premium English language education service provider in Asia, Middle East and beyond.
Awarded a certificate in Best Enrichment and Learning Schools 2012/13 (Voted by Parents) in the category of Best in English Language & Reading System, by Parents World Magazine Singapore.
Voted the number one most popular program on the Kiasu Parents Forum in their Comparing Pre-School English and Phonics Enrichment poll.
• Oversee the administration, operations and management of the Learning Centre.
• Responsible for the growth and overall profitability of the Learning Centre.
• Decision-making with good business sense.
• Proper delegation of tasks to staff.
• Create a warm and comfortable environment for students and parents.
• Maintain a clean and conducive learning environment.
• Ensure safety and care for students.
• Schedule classes and timetable.
• Attend, respond and manage customer enquiries and requests.
• Provide excellent customer service to parents and students.
• Manage expectations of parents and students.
• Front desk and administrative duties.
• Responsible for maintaining professional standards of the Learning Centre as determined by HQ.
• Candidate should possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma (any field)
• Candidate should have a minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in a supervisory/managerial position.
• Fresh graduates with a relevant field of study will also be considered.
• Preferable experience includes but is not limited to Education centres, Sales, Customer Service, Retail; Food and Beverage.
• Must love children.
• Ability to manage stress and handle difficult situations at all times.
• Candidate should possess a cheerful disposition and excellent communication skills at all levels and must be customer oriented.
• Strong managerial skills and good business acumen.
• Candidate needs to be a good team player with a positive "Can Do" attitude.
• Good English speaking skills.
• Ability to speak Mandarin or other dialects to communicate with grandparents is preferable but not required.
• Excellent computer skills and MS Office proficient.
• Must be willing to work retail hours (i.e. Saturdays and Sundays until 6pm) with 2 off days.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive Remuneration Packages Commensurate with Experience.
• Excellent Employment Benefits.
• Career Growth.